Monday, February 18, 2013

Project 10

I really enjoy the idea of a Promethean board. This technology that I would want to use would be a CPS Chalkboard but for all of the children. I'm not quite sure if more than one can be hooked up to the Promethean board. If not then I will stay like to have it and it will be something that can be passed around for each kid to use or many a group of kids to do. What a CPS Chalkboard is, it allows to to use any program on the internet and draw or illustrate on the Promethean board without actually going to the front of the room and writing on it. I like hands-on working so this would be something that all the kids can do hands-on. It will be fun for the kids.
The link to information on a CPS Chalkboard: http://www.slideshare.net/tilt79/examples-of-technology-in-an-elementary-school

No comments:

Post a Comment